Module 1 - Before the mobility
Module 2 - During the mobility
- Unit 1: What is the SkillsAct4Vet Tasks Map?
- Unit 2: Main characteristic of a short-term internship abroad for students aged 14-18
- Unit 3: How was the SkillsAct Tasks Map designed?
- Unit 4: How does it work?
- Unit 5: The Tasks Map’s Grid
- Unit 6: The Tasks Map’s Grid: Practical tools for teachers to improve soft skills activation in students during internship abroad
Module 3 - After the mobility
Presentation of Module 2
This module will introduce the SkillsAct Tasks Map – a tool we developed to make students aware whether or not they activate the 5 main soft skills while performing the tasks during their internship abroad.
The SkillsAct Tasks Map is also designed to help students train and develop these soft skills. The monitoring teachers play a key role in this process, as they can enhance behaviours related to an adequate soft skills activation.
Through the SkillsAct4Vet TasksMap, the students can see if they activate the 5 identified soft skills while performing tasks during the internship. This knowledge itself can boost the skills activation and development. The level of skills activation can be adequate, poor, or absent.
- Acquiring a definition of SkillsAct Tasks Map
- Gaining knowledge about the Likert Scale Methodology
- Understanding of the main aspects of short-term internships abroad for VET students
- Understanding of all the roles involved in the organization and monitoring of short-term internships abroad
- Knowledge about how to deliver the SkillsAct Tasks Map
- Knowledge about how to read the results obtained by students from the SkillsAct Tasks Map
- Acquiring practical tools for motivating students to perform behaviours related to an adequate soft skills activation
How to use the module
The trainers will be able to guide students to:
- Understand the main aspects of short-term internships abroad for VET students
- Understand the roles involved in the organization and monitoring of short-term internships abroad
- Consciously read the results obtained using the SkillsAct Tasks Map
- Improve soft skills activation during the short-term mobility experience.