Module 1 - Before the mobility
Module 2 - During the mobility
- Unit 1: What is the SkillsAct4Vet Tasks Map?
- Unit 2: Main characteristic of a short-term internship abroad for students aged 14-18
- Unit 3: How was the SkillsAct Tasks Map designed?
- Unit 4: How does it work?
- Unit 5: The Tasks Map’s Grid
- Unit 6: The Tasks Map’s Grid: Practical tools for teachers to improve soft skills activation in students during internship abroad
Module 3 - After the mobility
Presentation of Module 3
This module focuses on activities to be undertaken by trainers and students after the mobility experience abroad.
First, the module presents the SkillsAct self-assessment tool, which measures the strengths and improvement regarding the soft skills considered. It also includes instructions on how to use it.
Further, you can find instructions on how to interpret the results of the self- assessment, presented in the SkillsAct report and the SkillsAct passport.
Finally, there are useful tips and instructions on how to prepare students for a job interview.
- Acquiring a definition of SkillsAct self-assessment
- Measuring the strengths of students regarding the soft skills included in the SkillsAct4VET model
- Identifying areas of improvement for students
- Guiding students to the next step – a job interview
How to use the module
The trainers will be able to guide students to:
- conduct their online self-assessment
- interpret the results using the SkillsAct passport and report
- analyze the results and identify areas for improvement
- prepare themselves for a job interview