Module 1 - Before the mobility
Module 2 - During the mobility
- Unit 1: What is the SkillsAct4Vet Tasks Map?
- Unit 2: Main characteristic of a short-term internship abroad for students aged 14-18
- Unit 3: How was the SkillsAct Tasks Map designed?
- Unit 4: How does it work?
- Unit 5: The Tasks Map’s Grid
- Unit 6: The Tasks Map’s Grid: Practical tools for teachers to improve soft skills activation in students during internship abroad
Module 3 - After the mobility
Presentation of Module 1
This is an introductory module focused on structured preparatory actions to be implemented before the mobility.
The module addresses each of the five skills in five separate units, each of which contains five sections: an introduction with a short definition of the skill and the difficulties it responds to, behavioural indicators for identifying each skill, an explanation of the importance of the skill for mobility students and the subskills associated with it and relevant sources.
At the end of each unit, there are two exercises, with detailed steps on how to carry them out with students.
- Familiarization with skills-based training
- Understanding of the essence of each skill of the Skills Act model
- Knowledge about how to train each skill with relevant activities and exercises
How to use the module
The trainers will be able to guide students to:
- develop a basic understanding of each one of the five skills of the Skills Act model
- obtain awareness on how these skills can be activated in practice
- interact as a group and express their dynamics in structured, interesting exercises and activities